Who We Are
We provide exceptional care,
- Our mission is to serve all members of our community, including those with limited resources, with the best possible care.
- We are in our 37th year, serving people in 5 counties and 49 cities
- Our employees recognized us for the 7th year as one of the 100 best non-profits to work for; our staff turnover rates are among the lowest in our industry
- Our volunteers donate over 2,000 hours per year to support our work
- We train more than 20 interns each year in medicine, pharmacy, social work, and other disciplines in caring for people with a serious illness
- We collaborate with community partners on outreach to immigrant groups, and our materials are available in multiple languages
We meet the criteria recommended by the National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization for choosing a hospice:
Not sure which hospice & palliative agency to choose? Listen to what two families had to say about their experiences with us.
We Are Available Day or Night
Care Partners is on call around the clock to meet your needs