How We Help People with Heart Failure
Keeping you in balance
What is the Heart Care Partners Program?
When you enroll in the Heart Care Partners program, you don’t “give up” – you get help from a team of professionals to stabilize or even improve your symptoms
- Weekly review by our board certified internist/palliative specialist
- Medications, equipment, and supplies to support your heart function, and minimize common heart failure symptoms
- Information to help you manage your diet, fluids and physical activity, including consultations with an occupational therapist and a dietitian
- Regular check-ins to see how you are feeling and make treatment adjustments as required
- A customized action plan and emergency kit that you can use with our help (24/7 RN and MD access) if you experience sudden changes, so you don’t need to go to the ER or the hospital
What is Hospice & Palliative Care?
We provide a range of resources to help people and their families navigate the challenges of serious illness.
We Are Available Day or Night
Care Partners is on call around the clock to meet your needs