How We Help People with Cancer
Making the most of every day
What is the Cancer Care Partners Program?
When one of your residents develops cancer, it’s the beginning of a whirlwind journey for them, their family and you—with extra care requirements. When your resident enrolls in Cancer Care Partners, they get help from a team of professionals to make each day the best day possible.
- Weekly case review with our board-certified oncologist and the interdisciplinary team.
- A customized care plan based on the resident’s cancer type, status, and co-morbidities.
- Advanced symptom management tools to improve quality of life and function.
- Single fraction radiation
- IV hydration
- Regular check-ins to see how their care plan is working and adjusting treatments as required.
- An action plan and emergency kit tailored to your community, so we and your staff can manage a sudden change in symptoms, and avoid sending residents to the hospital or ER.
Find out more about our free resources to help support residents and their families
We Are Available Day or Night
Care Partners is on call around the clock to meet your needs